- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: EasyN
- Model Number: 187
- Type: Digital Camera
- Style: Dome Camera
- Sensor: CMOS
- Technology: Pan / Tilt / Zoom
- Special Features: wifi, infrared
- Wireless: infrared ip camera hidden camera infared coms coaxial
- Local memory: 64g micro sd card supported
- Communication: Voice intercom.wifi,camera,3G,Alarm,Auto focus
- Features: P2P HD 960P CCTV Security IP Camera
- Control: Remote console control
- View: Support iPhone/iPad/Android/ PC
- Onvif: onvif support onvif 2.1
- alarm: alarm motion detection
- Detection area: 4 detection areas Supported
- Visitors: Support 12 visitor same time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||infrared ip camera1.Item size: 112 x 90 x 116mm (L*W*H)
2.Package size: 200 x 160 x 120mm (L*W*H)
3.Carton:640 x 440 x 340mm (L*W*H)
5.Package weight: 580g
6.20pcs per carton
|Delivery Detail:||5-7 working days|
Easyn Alibaba good price wholesale wireless hd ipcam camara ip hd,infrared ip camera
|infrared ip camera Model||187|
|infrared ip camera Features||AP||None|
|WPS||Support WPS one button push wireless connection|
|P2P||Plug and play, no port forwarding|
|DDNS||Free DDNS service embeded like demo.easyn.hk|
|Mobile view||Compatible with EasyN iOS and Android App|
|PC||Compatible with EasyN Multi-window software|
|Local memory||Support 64G (Max) Micro SD card,24 hours continuous recording|
|Onvif||Support Onvif 2.1|
|Network||Protocol||HTTP, UDP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, NTP, UPnP|
|Network||RJ45 10/100MB self-adaptable Ethernet slot|
|Stream||Support triple stream|
|infrared ip camera Lens||Lens type||Glass Lens|
|Image sensor||1/4 CMOS|
|Angle of View||80°|
|Frame rate||50Hz: 1~25 fps, 60Hz: 1-30 fps|
|Resolution||1280 x 960,640 x 480,320 x240|
|Image adjustment||The hue, brightness, contrast, saturation, and sharpness are adjustable; support 3 times digital zooming|
|PTZ||Motor||Built-in motor control|
|Rotation angle||Horizontal:355°, vertical: 120°|
|Night Vision||IR-CUT||Auto-switch automatically, without color cast|
|Night vision||8 Φ5 LED lights, IR distance:8m|
|Detection area||Support 1 detection area for mobile phone and 4 areas for PC|
|Alarm notification||Support alarm pushing notification for EasyN iOS and Android App; and Email and FTP uploading alarm picture and video(need Micro SD card)|
|Physical property||Shape material||Plastic(ABS)|
|Power supply||DC5V 2A|
|Dimension||Item size: 112 x 90 x 116mm (L*W*H)|
|Package size: 200 x 160 x 120mm (L*W*H)|
|Package weight: 580g|
|Accessories||Power adapter, manual, screws, bracket|
|infrared ip camera System||Operation system||Microsoft XP,Vista,Win7,Win8|
|Browser||Microsoft IE6 and above version; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome; Apple Safari.|
|Certification||Certificate||ISO 9001:2008, FCC, CE, RoHS|
infrared ip camera
Q: How To Set Motion Detection Alarm?
A: Click the Option button enter the setting interface,Find the Alarm time setting,then click.generally speaking the default setting like follows unless you need to modify the alarm time.
Then click the Motion Detection.choose the window 1,tick it will pop up the green area ,you can choose the size of the area.
Q: When I test talk, there is a loud noise, is there anything need to notice?
A: Do not put the infrared ip camera camera too near to the microphone which you using the talkfeature, or it will cause noise;
Do not enable earphone icon and microphone icon at the same time.
Q: Why my infrared ip camera camera cannot connect wireless?
A: Normally, infrared ip camera camera cannot connect WiFi mainly due to wrong settings. Please check the following points:
1) Check the antenna of the camera fixed well or not;
2) When you click scan button, can the camera find WiFi signal around? (should find)
3) When you set SSID for camera, please set it the same as SSID of your router;
4) Wireless key should be the same with router'swireless key;
5) Whether disable MAC address filter or not; (should disable, if you enable MAC address filter, please add the camera's wireless MAC address in the allow list)
6) Whether camera is too far from router? (In normal home environment, to keep the distance not beyond 10m isbetter)
Firstly,please check when you click scan button, camera can detect the WIFI signal ornot. Normally, it need scan two or more than two times. If it can find, you can click the SSID of your router in the wireless list, then SSID, encryption will be filled in the following boxes automatically. It only need to enter thewireless key.
Secondly, if the camera cannot scan router's WIFI signal, please fill in SSID, encryption and wireless key manually to have atry.
Lastly, if all the wireless settings have no problem,but the camera still cannot connect WIFI. Please try other encryptions, evenwithout encryption to test; Put the camera near your router to test.
Q: I forgot user name and password of my camera infrared ip camera , what I can do next?
For indoor infrared ip camera cameras:
1) Keep the infrared ip camera camera power on;
2) Find something pointy to hold the reset button (it is on the bottom ofthe camera) about 15 seconds till the camera reboot, then release it;
3) After reset, it will restore to the default setting, the user is admin,pwd is admin
For infrared ip camera :
Please give a hard reset to the infrared ip camera camera.
1) Keep the camera power on;
2) Press and hold the reset button (it is on the end of the reset line)for 15 seconds, then release.
3) After reset, it will restore to the default setting, the user is admin, pwdis admin.
infrared ip camera
infrared ip camera