- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: EasyN
- Model Number: 196
- Type: IP Camera
- Style: Mini Camera
- Sensor: CMOS
- Technology: NetWork
- Special Features: hd ip ptz camera
- Wireless`: Wifi Digital camera
- Online visitor: Support 5 visitors same time
- Compression format: H.264
- Image sensor: CMOS 1000,000 pixel
- Motor: Built-in motor
- IR distance: 8m
- Alarm detection: Motion detection
- Environment: indoors surveillance camera
- Accessories: Power adapter, brief manual, screws ,bracket, Certification
- Certificate: FCC ROHS ISO ISO
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Item size: 112 x 90x116mm
Packing size: 200x150x120mm
|WPS||<p >Supports WPS one button push wireless connection|
|P2P||Plug and play, no port forwarding|
|DDNS||Free DDNS service embeded like demo.easyn.hk|
|Mobile view||Compatible with EasyN iOS and Android App|
|PC||Compatible with EasyN Multi-window software|
|Local memory||Support 32G (Max) Micro SD card,24 hours continuous recording|
|Network||Protocol||HTTP, UDP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, NTP, UPnP|
|Network||RJ45 10/100MB self-adaptable Ethernet slot|
|Wireless||WIFI(IEEE 802.11b/g/n) 2.4GHz|
|Online visitor||<p >Support 3 visitors online at the same time, 6 to the max|
|Stream||<p >Support dual stream|
|Lens||Lens type||Glass Lens|
|Image sensor||1/4 CMOS|
|Angle of View||80°|
|Frame rate||50Hz: 1~25 fps, 60Hz: 1-30 fps|
|Resolution||1280 x 720,640 x 360,320 x180|
|Image adjustment||<p >The hue, brightness, contrast, saturation, and sharpness are adjustable|
|Built-in microphone||<p >Yes|
|External microphone||<p >None|
|Built-in speaker||<p >Yes|
|External speaker||<p >Yes|
|PTZ||Motor||Built-in motor control|
|Rotation angle||Horizontal:355°, vertical: 120°|
|Night Vision||IR-CUT||Auto-switch automatically, without color cast|
|Night vision||8 Φ5 LED lights, IR distance:8m|
|Detection area||Support 1 detection area for mobile phone and 4 areas for PC|
|Alarm notification||Support alarm pushing notification for EasyN iOS and Android App; and Email and FTP uploading alarm picture and video(need Micro SD card)|
|Physical property||Shape material||<p >Plastic (ABS)|
|Power supply||DC5V 2A|
|Dimension||<p >Item size: 112 x 90 x 116mm (L*W*H)|
|<p >Package size:200 x 150 x 120mm (L*W*H)|
|Weight||<p >Item weight:275g|
|<p >Package weight: 580g|
|Accessories||<p >Power adapter, manual, screws, bracket|
|System||Operation system||Microsoft XP,Vista,Win7,Win8|
|Browser||Microsoft IE6 and above version; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome; Apple Safari.|
|Certification||Certificate||ISO 9001:2008, FCC, CE, RoHS|
Q: How To Set Motion Detection Alarm?
A: Click the Option button enter the setting interface,Find the Alarm time setting,then click.generally speaking the default setting like follows unless you need to modify the alarm time.
Then click the Motion Detection.choose the window 1,tick it will pop up the green area ,you can choose the size of the area.
Q: When I test talk, there is a loud noise, is there anything need to notice?
A: Do not put the camera too near to the microphone which you using the talkfeature, or it will cause noise;
Do not enable earphone icon and microphone icon at the same time.
Q: Why my camera cannot connect wireless?
A: Normally, camera cannot connect WiFi mainly due to wrong settings. Please check the following points:
1) Check the antenna of the camera fixed well or not;
2) When you click scan button, can the camera find WiFi signal around? (should find)
3) When you set SSID for camera, please set it the same as SSID of your router;
4) Wireless key should be the same with router'swireless key;
5) Whether disable MAC address filter or not; (should disable, if you enable MAC address filter, please add the camera's wireless MAC address in the allow list)
6) Whether camera is too far from router? (In normal home environment, to keep the distance not beyond 10m isbetter)
Firstly,please check when you click scan button, camera can detect the WIFI signal ornot. Normally, it need scan two or more than two times. If it can find, you can click the SSID of your router in the wireless list, then SSID, encryption will be filled in the following boxes automatically. It only need to enter thewireless key.
Secondly, if the camera cannot scan router's WIFI signal, please fill in SSID, encryption and wireless key manually to have atry.
Lastly, if all the wireless settings have no problem,but the camera still cannot connect WIFI. Please try other encryptions, evenwithout encryption to test; Put the camera near your router to test.
Q: I forgot user name and password of my camera, what I can do next?
For indoor cameras:
1) Keep the camera power on;
2) Find something pointy to hold the reset button (it is on the bottom ofthe camera) about 15 seconds till the camera reboot, then release it;
3) After reset, it will restore to the default setting, the user is admin,pwd is admin
For outdoor cameras:
Please give a hard reset to the camera.
1) Keep the camera power on;
2) Press and hold the reset button (it is on the end of the reset line)for 15 seconds, then release.
3) After reset, it will restore to the default setting, the user is admin, pwdis admin.